To our Patients, Family and Friends,
Our office remains open and in response to the current outbreak of COVID-19, Coronavirus, we at Jared Dastrup DDS would like to assure you that we are committed to your safety and wellbeing. We have and will continue to practice the precautions as mandated by the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
We are taking extra precautions by sanitizing door handles, pens, seats, etc. multiple times a day. We will be wearing masks in times that we normally would not, please excuse this impersonal touch, but this is for your safety as well as ours.
We have also implemented a virtual waiting room. When you arrive for your appointment, if you prefer to wait in your car, simply call or text our front desk at (719) 596-9220. We will respond in kind to let you know when it is time to come directly back to the operatory. If you prefer to fill out paperwork from your car, we will bring out all of the paperwork to you. You can also find all the paperwork on our website www.jareddastrupdds.com
Given the uncertainty of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we have an understanding with all our team members that they will stay home if they show any signs of illness. We are requesting you reschedule your appointment if you can answer yes to any of the following questions:
- Have you traveled internationally in the past 15 days?
- Have you come into contact with anyone who has traveled internationally in the past 15 days?
- Have you come into contact with anyone who has tested positive for the coronavirus?
- Have you or any household member been to the mountains since March 7?
- Do you currently have a cold?
- Have you been sick in the past 14 days?
- Do you currently have a fever?
- Have you had a fever in the past 14 days?
Again, our first priority remains the safety of our patients and team members. We pray for your continued health and look forward to seeing you soon!
Jared Dastrup, DDS